Reissue of the Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card
Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau Huangpu Sub-bureau
|Legal time limit||30 working days||Committed
|one working day|
|process online or at designated offline sites|
|Click here to start processing|
The holder of the ID card shall not:
(1) be likely to threaten the national security and interests;
(2) be expelled from China by the people's court;
(3) have obtained the permanent residence status in China by submitting false materials or by other illegal means; and
(4) have stayed in China without approval for a period less than three cumulative months a year or less than a cumulative year in five years.
Where to apply: window for documents of expats, Zone B, 2nd floor, Guangzhou Development District Administrative Service Center, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区广州开发区政务服务中心2楼B区境外人员证件专窗)
Address: window for documents of expats (No.240), Zone B, 2nd floor, No.3, Xiangxue 3rd Road, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区香雪三路3号2楼B区境外人员证件专窗（240号窗）)
Office Tel: 020-12345
Office hours: working days: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (In statutory holidays, office hours shall be determined in accordance with relevant regulations.)
Bus: Take Bus No.366, 395, 506, 508, 534, 573, 575, 943 or 944 and get off at Luogang Shimin Square Station (萝岗市民广场站); alternatively, take bus No.327, 391, 392, 395, 506, 508, 534, 575, 943, 944A, 944, 948, B24, or Science City Bus No.3 and get off at GZ International Sports and Entertainment Center North Entrance Station (演艺中心北门站).
Metro: Take Guangzhou Metro Line 6, get off at Luogang Station (萝岗站), and then use Exit C.
1. The Form of Application for the Reissue of the Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card
2. The original Foreign Permanent Resident ID Card
3. The passport
4. An ID photo
The application fee for each person is 1,500 RMB. The document preparation fee for each person is 300 RMB. The fee for document reissue, damage, or replacement for each person is 600 RMB.
Legal assistance available or not: No.
(Note: The text above is a translation of the Chinese version for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the original published Chinese version shall prevail.)