M Visa Extension
Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau Huangpu Sub-bureau
|Legal time limit||20 working days||Committed
|one working day|
|process online or at designated offline sites|
|Click here to start processing|
1. Expats who enter China with visas and need to continue their stays beyond the expiration date specified in the visa due to the original reasons for entry that have not been terminated, or for other legitimate reasons without having to change the type of visa, may apply for extension of the stay duration specified in the visa. Those who need to extend the stay duration shall, seven days prior to expiration date specified in the visa, apply to the entry-exit administration departments of the public security department under the local people's government at or above the county level in the place of their stays, and submit materials of application purposes as required. If, upon examination, the reasons for extension are reasonable and sufficient, the duration of stay shall be permitted to be extended; those who are not allowed to extend their duration of stay, shall leave China as scheduled.
2. Expats who, after entering China with visas, are allowed to change the purposes of stay and to be given the entry conveniences in accordance with state regulations, or who, after entering China with new passports or holding group visas, need to stay in different groups for objective reasons, may apply to the entry-exit administration departments of the public security under the local people's government at or above the county level in the place of their stay for a replacement of visa.
3. Expats in China whose visas are lost, damaged, stolen or robbed shall promptly apply to the exit and entry administration departments of the public security organ under the local people's government at or above the county level in the place of their stay for a replacement of visa.
Where to apply: window for documents of expats, Zone B, 2nd floor, Guangzhou Development District Administrative Service Center, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区广州开发区政务服务中心2楼B区境外人员证件专窗)
Address: window for documents of expats (No.240), Zone B, 2nd floor, No.3, Xiangxue 3rd Road, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区香雪三路3号2楼B区境外人员证件专窗（240号窗）)
Office Tel: 020-12345
Office hours: working days: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (In statutory holidays, office hours shall be determined in accordance with relevant regulations.)
Bus: Take Bus No.366, 395, 506, 508, 534, 573, 575, 943 or 944 and get off at Luogang Shimin Square Station (萝岗市民广场站); alternatively, take bus No.327, 391, 392, 395, 506, 508, 534, 575, 943, 944A, 944, 948, B24, or Science City Bus No.3 and get off at GZ International Sports and Entertainment Center North Entrance Station (演艺中心北门站).
Metro: Take Guangzhou Metro Line 6, get off at Luogang Station (萝岗站), and then use Exit C.
1. A completed Visa/Stay Permit/Residence Permit Application Form (外国人签证证件申请表) stamped by the inviting agency and signed by the applicant
2. A valid Registration Form of Temporary Residence (境外人员临时住宿登记表)
3. A 35x49mm ID photo of blue background and a valid Receipt of China Visa Photograph for Foreigners in Guangdong Province (广东省外国人签证数字相片采集检测回执) signed by the applicant
4. A valid passport or other official papers for international travel
5. Business license (Type-A limited liability company)
6. Proof of business activities of the applicant
7. Letters of certification provided by local inviting agency or individual
1. Zero-entry visa or single-entry visa for applicants from non-peer countries: 160 RMB per person;
2. Double-entry visa for applicants from non-peer countries: 235 RMB per person;
3. Multiple-entry visa valid within a half year for applicants from non-peer countries: 425 RMB per person;
4. Multiple-entry visa valid within one year for applicants from non-peer countries: 635 RMB per person;
5. Increase or decrease the number of travel partners for applicants from non-peer countries: 160 RMB per person;
6. Applicants from peer countries will be charged in accordance with the visa fee standard specified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China.
Legal assistance available or not: No.
(Note: The text above is a translation of the Chinese version for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the original published Chinese version shall prevail.)