Deregistration of a non-corporate foreign-invested company
Guangzhou Huangpu District Market Regulation Administration, Guangzhou Development District Market Regulation Administration
|Servicing||a legal person of an enterprise, a legal person of a social organization|
|Legal time limit||20 working days||Committed
|one working day|
|Click here to make an appointment||Processing
|process online or at designated offline sites|
An applicant may apply for deregistration when all of the following conditions are met:
1. The business term stipulated in the company's articles of association (agreement, contract) has expired, or any other dissolution event stipulated in the company's articles of association occurs.
2. The business license of the company is suspended or the company is ordered to be closed down or revoked, pursuant to the law.
3. The company is dissolved by a People's Court pursuant to law.
4. The company is declared bankrupt pursuant to law.
5. Any other dissolution circumstance stipulated by the laws and administrative regulations.
Where to apply: Service Windows of Guangzhou Development District Government Affairs Service Center (广州开发区政务服务中心服务窗口)
Address: Windows 308 to 315, Zone A, 3rd Floor, Guangzhou Development District Government Affairs Service Center, No.3, Xiangxue 3rd Road, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区香雪三路3号广州市黄埔区广州开发区政务服务中心3楼A区308、309、310、311、313、314、315号窗口)
Office tel: 020-82113059, 020-82118636
Office hours: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00, Monday to Friday (except for public and statutory holidays)
Bus: Take Bus No. 366, 395, 506, 508, 534, 573, 575, 943 or 944, and get off at Luogang Shimin Square Station (萝岗市民广场站); alternatively, take Bus No. 327, 391, 392, 395, 506, 508, 534, 575, 943, 944A, 944, 948, B24, or Science City Bus No.3 (科学城3号交通专线) and get off at the GZ International Sports and Entertainment Center North Entrance Station (演艺中心北门站).
Metro: Take Guangzhou Metro Line 6, get off at Luogang Station (萝岗站), and then use Exit C.
1. Application Form for Company Deregistration
2. Resolutions or decisions made in conformity with the law
3. The legally filed and confirmed liquidation report
4. The tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority
5. The corporate seal
6. A sample of the newspaper that published the deregistration announcement
7. Pre-approval documents or licenses
8. The original and copy of the business license
9. Letter of Commitment by All Investors for Simplified Deregistration (《简易注销全体投资人承诺书》)
Department: Office of Administrative Reconsideration, People's Government of Huangpu District, Guangzhou; Guangzhou Municipal Administration of Market Supervision
Address: Public Legal Service Center, 2nd Floor, Building A, No.12, Shuixi Road, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区水西路12号A栋2楼公共法律服务中心); No. 112, Tianhe Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou (Guangzhou Municipal Administration of Market Supervision) (广州市天河区天河路112号)
Tel: 020-82378878 (Office of Administrative Reconsideration, People's Government of Huangpu District, Guangzhou); 020-85590146 (Guangzhou Municipal Administration of Market Supervision)
Department: The Railway Transportation Court of Guangzhou
Address: South Tower, Lisheng Square, No.68, Huadi Dadao Zhong, Guangzhou (广州市花地大道中68号荔胜广场南塔)
Tel: 020-37890908, 020-37890852
(Note: The text above is a translation of the Chinese version for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the original published Chinese version shall prevail.)