Stay Permit Application
Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau Huangpu Sub-bureau
|Legal time limit||20 working days||Committed
|one working day|
|process online or at designated offline sites|
|Click here to start processing|
For foreigners who apply for a visa extension, replacement, reissue, and apply for a Stay Permit, please fill in the application form and provide the personal passport or other international travel documents, an ID photo consistent with the requirements, and supporting materials relevant to the purpose of application.
Where to apply: window for documents of expats, Zone B, 2nd floor, Guangzhou Development District Administrative Service Center, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区广州开发区政务服务中心2楼B区境外人员证件专窗)
Address: window for documents of expats (No.240), Zone B, 2nd floor, No.3, Xiangxue 3rd Road, Huangpu District, Guangzhou (广州市黄埔区香雪三路3号2楼B区境外人员证件专窗（240号窗）)
Office Tel: 020-12345
Office hours: working days: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (In statutory holidays, office hours shall be determined in accordance with relevant regulations.)
Bus: Take Bus No.366, 395, 506, 508, 534, 573, 575, 943 or 944 and get off at Luogang Shimin Square Station (萝岗市民广场站); alternatively, take bus No.327, 391, 392, 395, 506, 508, 534, 575, 943, 944A, 944, 948, B24, or Science City Bus No.3 and get off at GZ International Sports and Entertainment Center North Entrance Station (演艺中心北门站).
Metro: Take Guangzhou Metro Line 6, get off at Luogang Station (萝岗站), and then use Exit C.
1. A completed Visa/Stay Permit/Residence Permit Application Form (外国人签证证件申请表) stamped by the inviting agency and signed by the applicant
2. A valid passport or other official papers for international travel
3. A valid Registration Form of Temporary Residence
4. A 35x49mm ID photo with blue background
5. A valid Receipt for a China Visa Photograph for Foreigners in Guangdong Province (广东省外国人签证数字相片采集检测回执) signed by the applicant
6. Foreigners who enter China without a visa shall provide supporting materials consistent with the requirements of a visa extension
7. For the applicant who needs to extend the duration of stay for humanitarian reasons, please provide the supporting materials
8. A letter of guarantee issued by the shipping agency
9. An airline (train or ship) ticket with a confirmed date and seat or other supporting materials relevant to the purpose of the stay
10. Certificate of Renunciation of Chinese Nationality
11. For applicants under the age of 18, please provide materials required for the nationality examination.
12. The birth certificate of a foreign infant
13. The passports of the infant's parents
14. A judgment, certificate of exit restriction, or certificate of assistance in an investigation
Legal assistance available or not: No.
(Note: The text above is a translation of the Chinese version for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the original published Chinese version shall prevail.)